1. DATA CONTROLLER
1.2. When you subscribe to the various services or to gain access to the aforementioned, you will be given the names of any further partners of the OneNet Consortium.
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
2.1. The OneNet Consortium has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at the following email address email@example.com
3. PURPOSE AND METHOD OF PROCESSING
3.1. OneNet Consortium will process the personal information you provide us or which has been legitimately collected by the OneNet Consortium (“Personal Data”). The following Personal Data in particular will be processed:
3.1.1. Contact information: name, surname, professional email address and Company name sent by you and other Personal Data that you may have provided during the communication. We will process this Personal Data in the case in which you make enquiries, request information or send us communications of any type. You send us this Personal Data when you contact us. The processing of this Personal Data is necessary for us to provide a response to the communications received from you or to the requests that you have made. The provision of any further Personal Data by you is voluntary.
3.1.2. Navigation data: the IT and electronic communications systems and software procedures put in place to allow the Website to function, will, in the course of their normal work, collect certain data (e.g. access date and time, pages visited, name of the Internet Service Provider and Internet Protocol (IP) address you use to access the internet, the internet address from which you connect to our Website, etc.), the transmission of which is implicit in the use of web communications protocols or is pertinent to effective management or optimization of the data or email sending system.
3.3. Please be informed that this Personal Data will be processed manually and/or using IT or electronic support.
4. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF PROCESSING
4.1. OneNet Consortium will process your Personal Data for very specific purposes and only if there is a specific legal basis provided for under applicable personal data protection and privacy legislation. Specifically, the OneNet Consortium will process your Personal Data only when one or more of the following legal requirements has been met:
- You have freely given your specific, informed, unambiguous and affirmative consent to the processing of said data;
- The processing is necessary to the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take pre-contractual measures at your request;
- For the purposes of the pursuit of the OneNet Consortium legitimate interests. The OneNet Consortium has a legal obligation to process the Personal Data.
4.2. The following bullets lists the purposes for which your Personal Data can be processed by the OneNet Consortium and the legal bases for the processing.
- To allow you to use all of the Website’s functionalities. (Performance of a contract)
- To check that the Website is functioning correctly. (Performance of a contract)
- To establish responsibility in the case of cybercrime that has caused damage to the Website; the detection, prevention, mitigation or verification of fraudulent or illegal activities relating to the services provided on the Website; the performance of security controls required under law. (Legitimate interest)
- To respond to a query or a request from the Data Subject. (Implementation of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the Data Subject)
4.3. The provision of your Personal Data is necessary in all instances in which processing is a legal requirement or necessary to the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to the implementation of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request. Any refusal on your behalf may make it impossible for the OneNet Consortium to perform the task for which your Personal Data has been collected.
4.4. The provision of your Personal Data, however, is voluntary for any further purposes and failure to give your consent in such cases will have no effect on the completion of the contract. The obligatory or optional nature of the provision of data will be specified when collected.
5. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
5.1. Your Personal Data may be accessible for the above mentioned purposes, to:
- Employees and staff of the OneNet Consortium who, for that purpose, have been tasked with data processing, or to the companies of the OneNet consortium in the European Union for the implementation of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities.
- To third party companies or other subjects to which the OneNet Consortium outsources work required to allow the Website to function, in their role as external data processors.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. Navigation Data will be processed within the European Union and stored within the European Union.
6.2. The newsletter subscription will be stored using the storage services provided by Mailchimp based in the USA.
7. PERIOD FOR WHICH YOUR DATA WILL BE HELD
7.1. Data processed for the purposes described above will be held in compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and, in all cases, until the purposes of the processing have been completed.
7.2. Your Personal Data is legally required to be kept until you withdraw your consent but, in all instances, will be automatically erased after 12 months.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
8.1. Under articles 15 – 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you have the right in relation to the Personal Data you provide:
- To access and request a copy;
- To request rectification;
- To request erasure;
- To obtain restriction of data processing;
- To object to the processing;
- To receive in a commonly-used structured form readable on an automatic device and to transmit without impediment said data to another Data Controller in the case that this is technically feasible.
8.2. Please be informed that you have the right to object at any time to the processing of Personal Data relating to you that is carried out in the pursuit of OneNet Consortium legitimate interests.
8.3. When you object to the processing of your Personal Data as per article 8.2, the OneNet Consortium will refrain from further processing your Personal Data, except where convincing legitimate reasons for continuing with the processing have been established or for the verification, exercising or defence of a right in a court of law.
8.4. To exercise your rights and withdraw your consent, please write to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.5. Please note that you have the right to make a complaint to the relevant Personal Data protection authority.